Product Price : Get Latest Price
|Patient Type||Paediatric, Adult|
- This circuit is an anaesthesia delivery system that connects a patient’s airway to the anaesthesia machine. It creates an artificial atmosphere through which a patient breathes in and out.
- The circuits use a high fresh gas flow to deliver anesthetic gases to the patient’s airway and to wash out the exhaled carbon dioxide. An inner tube delivers fresh gases and an outer corrugated tube serves as the outlet for exhaled gases. The circuit ensures that there is no re-breathing of the exhaled gases.
- Breathing Circuit offered comprises co-axial modification of basic T-piece system which has been developed for facilitating scavenging of waste anesthetic gases. As a tube carrying fresh gas, it travels inside outer reservoir tube to endotracheal tube connector.
- Mapleson breathing systems are used for delivering oxygen and anaesthetic agents and to eliminate carbon dioxide during anaesthesia. They consist of different components: Fresh gas flow, reservoir bag, breathing tubes, expiratory valve, and patient connection.
- One of the best advantage of these bain circuits is that they are compact and inexpensive, they facilitate the scavenging of waste gases, have low dead space and offer low resistance to breathing.
Yes! I am interested